DIY addict, technology fiend and creator of many random things, living and contributing to the fine city of Denver, CO.
- The Interweb
- Laughing until my stomach hurts
- Making something new out of something old
- Arts, crafts and anything else in this genre
- Interpretive dance
- Listening to aggressive rap on the iPhone- in a public place- while wearing professional clothing. In my head, I find my little secret hilarious.
- Bugs that creep into my home, then have the audacity to make loud, crunching noises upon smooshing
- Drama, in general (unless it’s a movie that is set in 19th century England)
- Sitting in an airplane, on the runway, for long periods of time
- Signing for packages. Just leave them at my door already!
- Still waiting for them to develop, or am I?
- If it involves technology know-how, creative-ness, and/or training, I’m skilled in it.
- If it involves taking something apart and figuring out a better, cheaper way to make it again, I’m skilled. Really- I can DIY just about anything.
- I have an innate ability to understand and create any kind of marketing and/or branding.
Something you most likely didn’t know about Kelly:
- I teach kickboxing
- I desire to be in a flashmob
- I took improv comedy classes, which means I am sporadically funny; it comes in bursts.
- One summer, while in college, I worked for the United States Postal Service as a Postal Carrier. I got my own mail truck.
Upstairs Circus, if you have not guessed, refers to my brain (and your creative brain too). My awesome husband once told me that if I could bottle up and sell all the monkeys and elephants running around in here, I could be a billionaire…