WHAT: Create, Drink and Be Merry® with Upstairs Circus at a Galentine's Day Project Social- a designated time to gather, connect, laugh, jam-out, celebrate, enjoy refreshing libations and make DIY projects with friends and strangers alike- in a hip, design-forward, inspiring environment.
Once a project is selected, Circus-Goers are then given supplies, tools, space and a photo tutorial for their chosen project. At Upstairs Circus, we don't teach step-by-step classes, but rather, allow patrons to create (and party) at their own pace, enlisting assistance from our Circus Performers as needed! We also believe in celebrating individuality, creativity and ingenuity- together™; each person in your group can choose whichever project they would like to make (each persons' project can be different) and sit together while making them.
From leather working, jewelry making, woodworking, art and more, you'll be sure to find a DIY project from our Project Menu that you're excited to make- maybe even learn a new skill from- and have a magnificent time completing!
DRINK:Half-price bottles of wine during Galentine's Day Project Socials. Creations are better with libations. Cocktails. Wine. Beer. Mocktails. We've got 'em all (and more)! Check out our current Bar Menu for more information.
TIME: 7:00-10:00pm-ish. Arrival Times between 6:30pm and 8pm, chosen during reservation.
Completing your project should take somewhere from 1-3 hours, depending on how much socializing you do and how many cocktails you consume. An average project with an average amount of drinking and socializing takes about 2.5 hours.
COST: $39 per person, no matter which project you choose to make. Cocktails not included. Gratuity not included (18-20% recommended). Tab started for all purchases at check-in.
GROUPS: For parties of 8 or more, we will call you to collect credit card information to hold your reservation. Each guest can pay separately upon arrival. For larger groups or special events, please see our Groups & Events page, submit a Event Inquiry Form -or- call our groups and events line at: 214-247-6007.
RESO FINE PRINT:
- Reservations are not pre-paid tickets. All seat reservations require payment at time of your Project Social.
- All seats in your reservation can be paid for individually at the time of your Project Social.
- You can reschedule your reservations or change the number in your party up to 24 hours in advance of the Project Social you are scheduled to attend.
- There is a 1 project purchase requirement for all reserved seats.
- Reschedule or make changes to your reservation by following the instructions to do so in your confirmation email or by calling us at 214-247-6007. Please provide us with the date you are currently booked, the name on the reservation and what changes you would like to make when calling!
We are sorry but registration for this event is now closed.
if you would like to know if spaces are still available.