ALL LOCATIONS ARE OPEN
IN ORDER TO KEEP YOU, OUR COMMUNITIES AND OUR TEAM SAFE, WE ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID:
PRECAUTIONS FOR PATRONS
- SICK = STAY HOME: While we’d love to see you, our first precaution we ask you honor is to stay home if you, or anyone in your household, are experiencing symptoms of any kind. We also advise that you self-check your temperature before coming in for your reservation (please stay at home with a temp of 100.4 or higher)!
- MAKE A RESO: Make a reservation before coming in; that way we can make sure you understand our COVID precautions and we can make sure we have all the socially distanced space you need!
- SPACED OUT CHECK-IN: After you make a reservation, depending on your location and group size, you may receive a 10 minute window for your party to arrive so that we can keep check-in limited to only your group. Please do not arrive early or late. If you did not come together, we ask you to meet your group outside, then head in together!
- LET US TAKE YOUR ORDER: Rather than heading to the bar to get a drink, or Project Pick-Up for a project, we’ll come take orders from you!
- SHARED SPACE = MASK UP: Anytime that you are not drinking or eating, we ask you to wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with a disposable option! And yes. This is required at all Circus locations, even where mask mandates do not exist.
- GERM KILLING OPTIONS AT EACH TABLE: For whenever you feel like it, hand sanitizer, disinfecting cleaning supplies & gloves are supplied at each table, just in case!
- CASH IS NOT KING: We will be limiting our payment methods to credit or debit cards.
- SANITIZING LIKE NO TOMORROW: We are disinfecting everything you may touch between groups, including: tools, paint, chairs, tables, tutorials, restrooms, iPads (more frequently), table tops, bar tops, door handles, etc.
- LIMITED GROUP SIZE: Group size will be limited to your jurisdictions’ current limitations (Colorado= 10, Minnesota= 6, Texas is limited by table size and availability). Groups larger than limitations will be separated into several tables.
- DISTANCED and PARTITIONED TABLES: Tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart from one another. However, in rare cases where seating areas may encroach closer than 6 feet, physical barriers are set-up between parties.
- LIMITED CAPACITY: To allow for distancing between all groups, capacity has been limited at every Circus.
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO HOME, BUT YOU CAN’T STAY HERE: In order to allow for proper sanitation of literally everything you may touch in the Circus, we need to adhere to our Project Social end times. We will give you fair warning before asking you to leave, and give you the option of taking any remaining supplies you need home.
- OUR DOORS ARE WIDE OPEN: Whenever possible, we will keep our doors open to increase ventilation.
PRECAUTIONS FOR OUR TEAM:
- FEELING SICK= STAY AT HOME: We’re heading home if we’re feeling ill, even at the slightest sign of it!
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS UPON ARRIVAL: Just in case, we’re checking employee temperatures when arriving to work. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be sent home.
- SCRUB-A-DUB-DUB: Upon arrival, departure and every 30 minutes in between, we’re washing our hands.
- UNDERCOVER SMILES: We’re happy to see you, you just may not be able to tell under our masks. We’ll wear them while we’re working and smize at you instead.
- MINIMIZING INTERACTIONS: We’re limiting our hours, so we can limit our team size and minimize interactions between employees.