IN ORDER TO KEEP YOU, OUR COMMUNITIES AND OUR TEAM SAFE, WE ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID:
PRECAUTIONS FOR PATRONS
- SICK = STAY HOME: While we’d love to see you, our first precaution we ask you honor is to stay home if you, or anyone in your household, are experiencing symptoms of any kind. We also advise that you self-check your temperature before coming in for your reservation (please stay at home with a temp of 100.4 or higher)!
- SPACED OUT CHECK-IN: After you make a reservation, you will receive a 10 minute window for your party to arrive so that we can keep check-in limited to only your group. Please do not arrive early or late. If you did not come together, we ask you to meet your group outside, then head in together!
- LET US TAKE YOUR ORDER: Rather than heading to the bar to get a drink, or Project Pick-Up for a project, we’ll come take orders from you!
- SHARED SPACE = MASK UP: During check-in and anytime that you move around our space, we ask you to wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with a disposable option. You do not need to wear a mask at your table, however. WHILE THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR SOME JURISDICTIONS, IT IS A REQUIREMENT OF THE CIRCUS IN ALL CITIES.
- HAND SANI FOR ALL: Upon entry to the Circus, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- GERM KILLING OPTIONS AT EACH TABLE: For whenever you feel like it, hand sanitizer, disinfecting cleaning supplies & gloves are supplied at each table, just in case!
- CASH IS NOT KING: We will be limiting our payment methods to credit or debit cards.
- SANITIZING LIKE NO TOMORROW: We are disinfecting everything you may touch between groups, including: tools, paint, chairs, tables, tutorials, restrooms, iPads (more frequently), table tops, bar tops, door handles, etc.
- LIMITED GROUP SIZE: Group size will be limited to your jurisdictions’ current limitations (Denver= 8, Texas= 10, Minneapolis= 4). Groups larger than limitations will be separated into several tables.
- DISTANCED TABLES: Tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- LIMITED CAPACITY: To allow for 6-feet of space between all groups, capacity has been limited at every Circus.
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO HOME, BUT YOU CAN’T STAY HERE: In order to allow for proper sanitation of literally everything you may touch in the Circus, we need to adhere to our Project Social end times. We will give you fair warning before asking you to leave, and give you the option of taking any remaining supplies you need home.
- OUR DOORS ARE WIDE OPEN: Whenever possible, we will keep our doors open to increase ventilation.
PRECAUTIONS FOR OUR TEAM:
- FEELING SICK= STAY AT HOME: We’re heading home if we’re feeling ill, even at the slightest sign of it!
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS UPON ARRIVAL: Just in case, we’re checking employee temperatures when arriving to work. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be sent home.
- SCRUB-A-DUB-DUB: Upon arrival, departure and every 30 minutes in between, we’re washing our hands.
- UNDERCOVER SMILES: We’re happy to see you, you just not be able to tell under our masks. We’ll wear them while we’re working and smize at you instead.
- MINIMIZING INTERACTIONS: We’re limiting our hours, so we can limit our team size and minimize interactions between employees.